We are so convinced of our worktops
quality that we offer
COMPLETE THE WARRANTY FORM
It is not easy to find products today that preserve all their aesthetic value and successfully fulfill their intended purpose over the years. For those seeking design without renouncing functionality, we present COMPAC TECHNOLOGICAL QUARTZ, which combines both qualities in one product with a wide range of potential uses.
This versatile material maintains its extraordinary hardness, resistance to abrasion and ease of cleaning while offering countless possibilities for high-quality decorative combinations showing beauty and elegance along with perfect finishes. This is the ideal material for kitchen countertops and bathroom vanity tops, flooring, wall plaques and all kinds of surfaces with high pedestrian transit.
COMPAC TECHNOLOGICAL QUARTZ is composed of 93-95% pure quartz, 5-7% polymer agglomerate in high-quality polyester or natural resin and 1% pigment. Quartz is one of the hardest minerals in nature and gives COMPAC TECHNOLOGICAL QUARTZ countertops outstanding levels of abrasion and scratch resistance.
Your countertop has been created using the most advanced technology available today, by transforming natural quartz - one of nature's hardest minerals - into a product that is exceptionally resistant and astonishingly beautiful: COMPAC TECHNOLOGICAL QUARTZ countertops.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
COMPAC THE SURFACES COMPANY provides a lifetime* warranty for all registered owners of installed TECHNOLOGICAL QUARTZ countertops that covers any manufacturing defects affecting the materials used in the fabrication process, whereby any defective material in the countertop would be replaced or repaired.
This warranty is valid in the European Union, the United States of America, and the Arab Emirates.
The warranty does not impair consumer and user rights provided for under the legal warranty in the event the products are not in keeping with the contract.
1. This warranty is valid for 33 years after the registration date.
2. This warranty is only applicable to any manufacturing defects affecting materials used in the fabrication process of COMPAC technological quartz countertops installed in private homes. en domicilios particulares.
3. To obtain assistance during the warranty period, you must contact the sales outlet where you purchased the product or contact COMPAC directly.
4. This warranty is applicable to material that has been used and maintained following COMPAC’s Maintenance and Upkeep Instructions and Precautions for Use, as given in the corresponding sections.
5. The holder of this warranty must at any given time allow COMPAC authorized personnel access to the home where the supposed defective product is located for inspection purposes and permit them to take photos if necessary.
6. Only registered purchasers qualify for this warranty, as specified in this document, and the original invoice must be presented when making a claim under this warranty. In case of purchasing a new house, we consider the purchasing agreement of the property as an invoice. To register the COMPAC Lifetime guarantee, you have six months from the invoice date.
7. Any products that have not been paid for in their entirety are excluded from this warranty.
8. This warranty does not cover products fitted outdoors, or damage resulting from improper use, exposure to excessive heat, exposure to the elements, excess exposure to ultraviolet light, physical or chemical misuse, or damages caused by inappropriate care and maintenance.
9. This warranty does not cover defects resulting from inappropriate handling, cutting or improper installation. In such cases installation personnel or independent professionals shall be liable.
10. This warranty does not cover any cut-to-measure or installation costs. Similarly, this warranty does not cover additional costs derived from other repairs or modifications to fixtures, such as plumbing, wall repairs, etc.
11. COMPAC shall not be liable for transportation costs of replacement material to the purchaser’s home.
12. This warranty does not cover products that were installed with known or visible manufacturing defects at the time of installation, including but not limited to, differences in color or tone.
13. This warranty expressly excludes products used for flooring, wall covering or similar products, and products for commercial use.
14. COMPAC shall not be liable for personal injury or harm caused in whole or in part by fortuitous events, architectural or engineering designs, structural movements, acts of vandalism, accidents or force majeure.
15. This limited warranty is personal and non-transferrable, and is only applicable to the person registering their personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions of the warranty.
16. This is the only warranty provided by COMPAC for its technological quartz countertops. Only COMPAC is authorized to make any warranty commitment in relation to COMPAC technological quartz products.
17. COMPAC reserves the right to replace defective material with other similar materials in the event that the product protected under this warranty has been discontinued.
* This warranty is valid for 33 years after the registration date